Sorry so late but here is the July Boxycharm ❤️
There we’re so many goodies I couldn’t help but get excited over.
First up was the BareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo. I already purchased this over a year ago when it first came out and I will tell you this. I’m SO GLAD I have a backup. It’s that good. Kind of reminds me of the Hourglass Cometics highlighters/setting powder. Same textures. Same results. Only a cheaper price tag. The duo will cost you around $32.00
• Then there’s the Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Beeper. This one I’m sorry is definitely going in my trade bin. I don’t like Mattes. And this shade I’ve purchased before and it’s way darker than the pictures shows. Sorry Colourpop. Cost is $6.00. I would have loved you if they sent me a Satin or Gloss
• BlincInc sent over a really pretty palette with Jewel Tone Eyeshadows. I’m thankful mine arrived in one piece. I’ve seen so many shatter. And with the $50 price tag I understand the heartbreak. This alone is worth double the price of the box!!
• My Project Beauty sent over a setting spray. This is the first spray I think I’ve ever received and I hope they do more !! I love setting sprays. This 2oz bottle costs $32. Ouch. At least the sprayer is nice
• And last bit not least Winky Lux sent over their Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil. It has the same shape as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer. Almost a tear drop shape. And the shade is definitely nice for those who like a Taupe shade. Cost is $12.00
• The overall cost of this box ? A whopping $127.00. My total cost ? $21. I’d say I scored. Great job Boxycharm. I can’t wait for August.
💋 The Glamorous Spoonie